Discuss Thieves in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

cfu.jpg

At 9am on the 11th March 2014 the baliffs are coming to knock the door down.

Called Sherrifs Officers in Scotland they will be breaking down the door of our debtor in the morning.

Will there be anything left to Attach a notice to.

(In scotland all they can do is attach a notice to goods - They cant remove them yet)

This is a LONG case and its already cost me £400 in fees to these people.

Fingers crossed for a happy outcome.

D

Deleted member 1779

FORCEIT.jpg

I SAID FORCE IT !!

Mr Devlin has called to say they have attended at the Defendant's premises to go ahead with the attachment but
unfortunately the premises are empty and shuttered. He has asked if you would wish them to go ahead and try
and force their way into the premises.

If they did that there would be approximately a charge of £200.00 inc
VAT but this is for only 1 roller shutter and if there are no further locks behind the shutters.

Would you wish the Officer to go ahead with this?

May we please hear from you as soon as possible.

N.B.
We make no comment or opinion on information received in telephone messages. We simply try to record as
faithfully as possible what the caller has said so that you can formulate your decision based on your previous
knowledge and dealings with the Debtor. We look forward to receiving your instructions (if appropriate).

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thieves in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Mapei UK Marketing submitted a new resource: Mapei Trade Day - Tile Depot, Merton - Special...
Replies
Views
Hi all In a kind of 'Payment' for all the advice i have got from here i have decided to do a...
Replies
Views
I
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApEOEnENGA0&feature=em-uploademail
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB