Discuss This is Barry... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Rather have a spider on a job than one of these :yikes:

images

D

doug boardley

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't you know the glass and card trick then? We have HUGE big fat black spiders here, ridiculous, and they love my bathroom, (obviously love the appletree!) I think they come in through the extractor fan, which is above my towel rail, guess who drops towels very quickly when there is yet another huge black monster showing up at breadkneck speed just when I dry myself!!
Nothing in the world can give you such an adrenaline boost first thing in the morning. I picked one smallish one up, maybe 2cm, today, saved it out the bath, was really proud of myself, just hands, no glass, hardly felt it and chucked it out the window, my heart beating like the clappers.. :lol:
time to wax the bikini line then G:lol::lol::lol:

D

doug boardley

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't you know the glass and card trick then? We have HUGE big fat black spiders here, ridiculous, and they love my bathroom, (obviously love the appletree!) I think they come in through the extractor fan, which is above my towel rail, guess who drops towels very quickly when there is yet another huge black monster showing up at breadkneck speed just when I dry myself!!
Nothing in the world can give you such an adrenaline boost first thing in the morning. I picked one smallish one up, maybe 2cm, today, saved it out the bath, was really proud of myself, just hands, no glass, hardly felt it and chucked it out the window, my heart beating like the clappers.. :lol:

OMG, it gets worse:lol:

Reply to This is Barry... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
This is Barry...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.