Guest viewing is limited

Discuss This is me! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not a professional tiler; I'm what could best be described as a heavy duty DIYer! My husband and I are in the middle of a major renovation project converting a courtyard of Cotswold stone barns, that had at one time been offices (after they were barns), but had been empty for three years before we bought them to turn into our home. We are doing the majority of the work ourselves and have had to strip it back to a shell in most places. I undertake all the tiling as my husband doesn't have the patience! I've tiled in our previous houses and, so far, in this house, I've done 2 bathrooms, large utility, corridor and a kitchen. The kitchen was my biggest undertaking, as it is 9.1m x 5.9m and I did the floor in 600x600 porcelain with 2mm grout lines. I'm a perfectionist, so it took me quite a while! I have found these forums to be invaluable for advice and tips.

Mrs S

Reply to This is me! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Afternoon everyone, just after a bit of advice on preparing some walls for ceramic, possibly...
Replies
Views
Bit of an intro - I'm a competent DIYer and have been refurbing the bathroom on and off for the...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all New to the forum so hello, please go gentle, and let me know if I'm posting in the wrong...
Replies
Views
C
Hello everyone - this is my first post in the forum and I’m looking for some advice and opinion...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, I'm a keen DIYer and about to embark on my first major tiling job, I've done a few bits...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond