Discuss This is the life in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

leonard

hi dave, sounds great any vacancies ha, this is the weather, i'm based in thornaby on tees stockton, i used to work with a john howe, also had a son david, no relation i suppose, they also live in thornaby, i don't go on the forum that much although find it interesting and should find time, i am self employed and do property maintenance, leonards plastering & property maintenance. i have a tiling job to start thurs, bathroom, 1st one since jan, i had a spell of 2yrs nearly all tiling but it dried up although i have great references, iv mainly been plastering full houses, im the wrong side of 21 for that, it can be relentless so i hope things pick up in my area on the tiling side, i had spoke to dominic ace tiler ages ago and he said you were not far from me and were a sound bloke, i just did'nt get around sending you a message, do you advertise, thats gone up a great deal in price ive heard from people i know that try and rely on adverts to source regular work, ive heard durham has been really bouyent on the tiling scene, got a call recently from a guy in hartlepool that got in difficulties through advertising & he lacked any experience really in tiling, the work was in durham & he asked if i would come on the job with him to bail him out but i was in the middle of a big job, he got my name from a previous customer of mine, so nothing surprises me these days. hope you are busy, plenty of cans in. leonard

D

DHTiling

hi dave, sounds great any vacancies ha, this is the weather, i'm based in thornaby on tees stockton, i used to work with a john howe, also had a son david, no relation i suppose, they also live in thornaby, i don't go on the forum that much although find it interesting and should find time, i am self employed and do property maintenance, leonards plastering & property maintenance. i have a tiling job to start thurs, bathroom, 1st one since jan, i had a spell of 2yrs nearly all tiling but it dried up although i have great references, iv mainly been plastering full houses, im the wrong side of 21 for that, it can be relentless so i hope things pick up in my area on the tiling side, i had spoke to dominic ace tiler ages ago and he said you were not far from me and were a sound bloke, i just did'nt get around sending you a message, do you advertise, thats gone up a great deal in price ive heard from people i know that try and rely on adverts to source regular work, ive heard durham has been really bouyent on the tiling scene, got a call recently from a guy in hartlepool that got in difficulties through advertising & he lacked any experience really in tiling, the work was in durham & he asked if i would come on the job with him to bail him out but i was in the middle of a big job, he got my name from a previous customer of mine, so nothing surprises me these days. hope you are busy, plenty of cans in. leonard

Hi Leonard

Busy here ye

I am in Aycliffe

Still sat in the garden chatting on my phone

Reply to This is the life in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
This is the life
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.