Discuss This Is The Life.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Just got back from a weeks fishing in Norfolk, great weather, great fishing topped off with this 30lb beast oh and about 300 units of great wine ATTACH=full]73893[/ATTACH]
Back to work Monday

WP_20150701_20_37_57_Pro.jpg

S

Spare Tool

Thats some carp Andy, nice one:)
Took me 4 days to suss the lake out, everyone casting out to the middle of the lake like sheep and catching nowt, I thought id try something different and try a rod down the edge under a tree, 2 hours later my rod bent in half and it was on...ended up with 26 carp, 4x20's and that thirty...moral of the story...don't be a sheep ;)

S

Spare Tool

Nice carp andy, i hope to get back to France next year for carp and cats.
Apparently I have to book a family hol first, I did point out that I was going with her brother ,so sort of a family hol,!! Not sure that will pass ,as
"the look " was issued.
That place in Norfolk catters for families Bob, log cabin on the edge of the lake, all mod cons, double bedroom and twin room, not sure you'd get away with that one though ;)

Reply to This Is The Life.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I don’t really post, I get all my info usually from just searching. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
HI, Walls are prepped, have the right materials and tools, but still debating the layout on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB