Discuss This made me smile..... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

Goes back a few weeks, a quote request on a well known tradesman rating site:-

"We need our hallway and small kitchen tiling. We are going to buy granite tiles ourselves from xxxx (I think it is around 14 square metres for both). We also want underfloor heating.

The floor needs levelling with plywood etc which we can provide ourselves from xxxxx if needed.

We have already had a few quotes and so looking for more to compare.

Ideally we would like this done in one day on the 18th Feb.

You can come round any day next week from Tuesday to see the area to provide a quote."

I wonder how well it was done and if indeed it took only 1 day :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to This made me smile..... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am new to the forum, and would really appreciate some advice if possible please. We have...
Replies
Views
Hi, apologies for the repeat post, I hadn't seen this forum when I posted yesterday, but I think...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB