UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss This site sure is helpful!!!! Thanks in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

robinf147

I have been looking on this site for a few weeks now and the information I have seen is very helpful to me as I am quite a newbie to tiling. At the moment I have only tiled a couple of floors and walls with ceramic tiles and borders etc which are of a very good standard. I have learnt that preparation is very important when tiling and I would now like to tile a bathroom/ shower for the first time so iI will be looking for more tips on this forum to help me along.

Many thanks to you all

Rob

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to This site sure is helpful!!!! Thanks in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have ordered the Wunda Rapid Response underfloor heating for my kitchen. We were going...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
This site sure is helpful!!!! Thanks
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.