Search the forum,

Discuss This will be a long tiling job !!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Maidstone
ZMJULAwoQRigE%qjugxL%w.jpg 9rqb%vNgRSe1TRmdVyMLQA.jpg m7%lGwGVSxKzM2FBF+rLFA.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Reply to This will be a long tiling job !!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses in Stoke On Trent’s Once Thriving Ceramics and...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Was a full room custom ensuite install made to measure vanity, bulkhead for the stairs is in bottom drawer of the vanity unit
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement