Guest viewing is limited

Discuss thought I'd gone too far in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

This customer has had me running round for weeks in prep for his kitchen. Didn't even didn't have tiles there when I started! So, when he came in after I grouted the cooker area ( promised his wife cooker would be usable tonight) rest of the wall even had a row of tiles missing let alone grouted, he said , theres some grout missing, I lost it and ordered him out of his own kitchen. My son thought it was funny but I was relieved when he offered me coffee and biscuits two mins later! lol

C

Colour Republic

Re: thought I'd gone to far

I was on a job at the weekend and hurt my knee, the wife of the house said
"I've got cartilage in my knee and sometimes it feels like i've got pins in it"
I replied
"We all have cartilage in our knees. it's not exclusive to you!"
as soon as it came out my mouth I thought it might have been a bit too friendly, luckily the husband started laughing and joined in so got rescued:oops:

R

Rob Z

This customer has had me running round for weeks in prep for his kitchen. Didn't even didn't have tiles there when I started! So, when he came in after I grouted the cooker area ( promised his wife cooker would be usable tonight) rest of the wall even had a row of tiles missing let alone grouted, he said , theres some grout missing, I lost it and ordered him out of his own kitchen. My son thought it was funny but I was relieved when he offered me coffee and biscuits two mins later! lol

Nice one John! A real ball buster, you are eh? :D

D

doug boardley

Re: thought I'd gone to far

I was on a job at the weekend and hurt my knee, the wife of the house said
"I've got cartilage in my knee and sometimes it feels like i've got pins in it"
I replied
"We all have cartilage in our knees. it's not exclusive to you!"
as soon as it came out my mouth I thought it might have been a bit too friendly, luckily the husband started laughing and joined in so got rescued:oops:
I don't, (well none in my left knee anyway) and believe me, it hurts a damn site more without it than with it:incazzato:

Reply to thought I'd gone too far in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
C
Will try to keep this as short as possible.... Had a very heated discussion with a customer the...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
U
Just to be on the safe side i purchased all 20m2 of the wall tiles Wickes had on sale in the...
Replies
Views
F
Dear Mum, Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on...
Replies
Views
VanCleef
V

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
thought I'd gone too far
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.