Discuss Thread removed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

I posted a thread earlier this week in the Tiling News section, It was an offer for a Flex Angle Grinder and blades for forum members only. It required moderator approval before it was posted. It was approved and posted and members replied.

Why has this thread been removed please?

Why has no one sent me a message explaining why it was removed. If I've breached forum etiquette it would be prudent (polite even) to explain what I've done so I don't repeat the mistake.

Thanks in advance.

C

Concrete guy

Have you had a notification to say it's been deleted Alan? I approved it earlier in the week and now I can't even see it (we can see threads that have been deleted).

No Bri, that's why I'm asking...it's odd that it's just disappeared completely as though it was never posted.

I've always had notifications before if something was being removed.

I'd answered a question on the thread which was awaiting approval and I just logged in to see if it had been posted and I can't find the thread at all.

C

Concrete guy

I saw it and there were no issues at all. I've searched high & low in the moderators sections, background type stuff too and there is no trace of it anywhere. It must have been permanently deleted for it to not show to mods.......we can usually only soft delete so it doesn't show to public, but should still show to mods. Sounds like admin deleted it for some reason?

Would it be worth checking with "Admin" if there was a reason it was removed before I re post?

I don't want to start problems.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thread removed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I've had a couple of messages about this who has read a thread option. And I'm starting to...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all. First time poster here so thanks in advance for any help you can give and apologies if...
Replies
Views
Hi members, I wonder if anyone can please help? I've tiled a patio in France and, due to the...
Replies
Views
I've just changed the settings to this forum category to help both the person posting the work...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB