Guest viewing is limited

Discuss ticker in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stevee

im off to kings college later today if my beds still there, small op in the morning

theyre going up the vein in my groin and touch my ticker with electric shocks to map out the csar tissue causing arrithmya

when theyve mapped it theyre gonna laser it off,i aint looking forward to it cos im AWAKE:yikes: while they do it:mad2::thumbsdown::incazzato:

hopefully home wednesday night,cya soon muckers,steve:thumbsup:

S

stevee

thanks peeps:thumbsup:,i didnt go well as in they told me there was a 70% sucsess rate,somehow i knew i was destined for the 30:lol:

generally not a nice thing to have done,so much that i refused a second attempt

lying there for 2 & 1/2 hours while they poke around was bad enough ,but when they started burning,now thats hot ,right inside your ticker,we both agreed to stick with the beta blockers for now

hears a google pic of what i saw on the screen,3 electrodes inside,ohhhhhhhhnononononononoooooooo..........:thumbsdown:

he apologised for it not working well ,but i said no need ,im happy with the help ive got from everyone ,cant win em all:thumbsup:

Attachments

• a05f1.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Oh, boy.... :shakingheadinwonderthingyhere: You may want to try Crataegus (herbal heart tincture (VOGEL), strenghtens heart without speeding it up, get it from a good health food shop, got rid of my problem, for the last couple of years I've been fine, after having crazy episodes where I ended up in A&E with heart monitors going bananas. I have mitral valve prolapse and now no problems at all. Research it anyhow, ... :thumbsup:

Reply to ticker in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
hiya lads ,long time since i posted ,but here go`s been going 3 and a half years now and had my...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
ticker
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.