Discuss Tile Adhesive Compatible With Fish Ponds (non toxic to fish) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dobbslc

Emmeti manifold to new radiators. Discussion Thread

Hi I'm I've just joined and hope to gain some well needed knowledge! I'm replacing the old 1 pipe heating system in my house as its very old and full of leaks! We're putting down a solid wood floor so I don't want any joints under it that might fail!
I'm thinking of using the Emmeti manifold system for wall hung radiators but can't decide what pipe to use. I could use their own Gerpex pipe but its 16mm and I don't think it'll connect to "standard" rad valves or can I use 15mm pex pipe? Their tech guy that I spoke to said it had to be 15mm with a 1.7mm wall thickness, what 15mm pipe can I use?
Thanks!

Emmeti manifold to new radiators. for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to Tile Adhesive Compatible With Fish Ponds (non toxic to fish) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB