Discuss Tile adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

when I tried to access their product literature I just kept getting this error
An Error Was Encountered

Unable to load the requested file: front/pft/product_literature.php

contacting them direct is probably the quickest way now. good luck, hope you find all the information you need. if not, I'm sure the guys on here could recommend a different adhesive and your customer could always enquire whether they could get a refund for the unused adhesive.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
:lol:
when I tried to access their product literature I just kept getting this error
An Error Was Encountered

Unable to load the requested file: front/pft/product_literature.php

contacting them direct is probably the quickest way now. good luck, hope you find all the information you need. if not, I'm sure the guys on here could recommend a different adhesive and your customer could always enquire whether they could get a refund for the unused adhesive.

They were refering to you GRR :lol:

B

Bobland

D

Deleted member 9966

I have had a reply from Ev0 Stick and Wafta is NOT suitable for underfloor heating. Glad I didn't start tiling straightaway and did a couple of other things first. Many thanks for the contact info.

well that is good news, that you were able to find out before the job started. have they suggested an alternative?

I'm sure our members on here will have a number of views of different manufacturers who they use when tiling over UFH :thumbsup:

Reply to Tile adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tile adhesive
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.