Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Tile Cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

We are looking for a company who can do some precision cutting on the floor tiles at littleport. Specifically we have some 10cm x 10cm skirting tiles that kick out at the bottom at 45 degrees. These need to be mitred on the verticle edge so that they can match up to form a 135 degree internal corner.

does anyone know the best place to find someone who can do this?

Many Thanks,
Ryan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Some Topps Tiles Stores will for a cutting fee. Or try to finda tiler in your area and see if you can arrange to meet when he's on a job and cash him up a little and he may do them on his wet cutter if you can mark them correctly and take a couple of spares. Try www.findtrustedtradesmen.co.uk to find a tiler in your area.

Reply to Tile Cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the Which Tile Cutter is Best? Thread I'm tidying up the forum a little bit, and in...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Tile Cutter?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%