Discuss Tile Cutting = Cracked Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SteUK

For the record. I am taking all your advice, combined years of experience, expertise, skill, and leaving it well alone.

Cracked on with day three today.

I will be using metal flat edge trim around the window (why make it easy for myself?!). Should I be siliconing the wall edge between tile and trim? Or grouting? What about in the gap between the edge and tile window sill side? Leave a few mm gap and silicone, or grout?

Thanks for all your advice on the previous problems I have been unsure of!

image.jpeg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Cutting = Cracked Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB