Discuss tile edges painting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter W Jones

Could anyone advise me about painting or otherwise tidying up the edges of tiles?
We are having a double row of tiles fitted in our kitchen and the top row will have the tile edges exposed.
The tiles are dark green and the edges are whiteish alothough some have a few green streaks.
We do not like the trims we have seen and are wondering if we might paint the edges, either a matching green if we can find the right colour or maybe off-white.
If we can paint the edges is there any particular type of paint we should use?
Any advice would be much appreciated
Peter

Reply to tile edges painting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tile edges painting
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.