Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Tile Giant Launch New Online Store in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matt

Can I ask where the deliveries come out from Matt? are they locally based or out of a main distribution centre, I suppose what i'm getting at is it possible to get trade prices via a telephone call but get the internet delivery?

I know my nearest branch (30 miles) will happily supply me but get an third party courier to deliver as they don't have any in-house drives which means any large orders I can swallow but the smaller orders can push the price up once courier charges are added

If i'm truthful I've just (2 days ago) beaten down the only local stockist of Mapei products down with the help of TG prices but if I can get it from TG without too much hassle of delivery charge I'd rather help the cause

Rob,

90% of deliveries will come direct from the website warehouse. Some products may come from our central warehouse if we don't have a particular item in stock.

Yes it is possible to place orders over the phone, and we will process it online. You would need to call the website phone number instead of a store though.

We are currently reviewing what we will do about trade customers and delivery charges.

C

Colour Republic

Rob,

90% of deliveries will come direct from the website warehouse. Some products may come from our central warehouse if we don't have a particular item in stock.

Yes it is possible to place orders over the phone, and we will process it online. You would need to call the website phone number instead of a store though.

We are currently reviewing what we will do about trade customers and delivery charges.

Thanks Matt, I will try that route. I know it's all early days so don't want to buck the system too much as I know you are working on the trade log-in and it's all appreciated so no pressure:thumbsup:

Reply to Tile Giant Launch New Online Store in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Tile Giant Launch New Online Store
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond