Discuss Tile Giant - Slate and Travertine. in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

Anybody fixed the Sheera modular slate from TG?

Also what's their trav. like for calibration?

Like I mentioned in another thread - I picked up a job this morning that I've got to stick a price against for the builder (the job's mine, but still need to price it - how's that for trust and customer satisfaction!!)

Just need to know what I'm going to be up against, with regards thickness's,etc. when the material arrives:thumbsup:

tnh punter wanted rustic so wasnt bothered about calibration, theres a fair bit diff in thicknes on the slate though quite fragile but ok to work with

Cheers TWT:thumbsup: When you say 'fair bit difference' how much are you talking?? Is it generally the bigger size tile that is the thicker one (hopefully)? How many m2 per normal day were you getting fixed?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Giant - Slate and Travertine. in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Trying to Get bathroom re tiled, had conflicting advice from a few tilers, I’m a total novice...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm faced with a bit of a conundrum regarding the state of our shower recess, as well...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
S
We’ve recently decided we’d like to tile our narrow chimney breast in advance of fitting a wood...
Replies
Views
Following some cracked grout and then cracked tiles, I've lifted a couple of tiles in my...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB