Discuss Tile HQ Service in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Just placed an order with Tile HQ

They already have some good prices but also price match other websites if they can. The adhesive was a good price but a rang to see if they would price match a tile I had seen on another website, which they did.

They took the details over the phone and as we were chatting I of course gave my company name for the order, the guy said it sounded familiar so I asked if he used the forum? turns out I was speaking to Matt who is registered here View Profile: Tile HQ - tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum , nice guy who promptly gave me a further discount by adding next day delivery FOC when I said I needed it in a rush. (Normal delivery is FOC on a 2 day delivery)

It was only a small order of about £185 but he knocked a hefty £66 off that! so a discount of around 35%.

All in all a good service so far with a very welcome £66 saved.

Cheers Matt:thumbsup: and thanks to the forum once again:thumbsup:

Reply to Tile HQ Service in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a homeowner living in the Metro Vancouver area in British Columbia. I am currently...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Tile HQ Service
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.