UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tile match / help / info required in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Imperial

Hi All

I'd be very gratefull for any information or leads on where I could find a stockist or manufacturer of some exterior glazed wall tiles.

They are approx 220 x 57 x 10mm & I will need 2000 - 2500 for an exterior refurb on a property in London.

So far I have tried many suppliers via google ect, as well as some UK tile manufacturers. Modular Clay Products of Sussex came up with a source in Holland that could manufacture them, but it not turns out the kiln is no longer in production.

I'm desperate for any other info ect.

photo.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile match / help / info required in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
G
Hi, 5 years ago I had my bathroom walls completely tiled with: B&Q Palace Travertine Dark Wall...
Replies
Views
Hi there I am new to this and I would just appreciate a little bit of advice. I have searched...
2 3
Replies
Views
L
Having trawled through the internet i have stumbled across this forum and was wondering if...
Replies
Views
I
Went to look at a BBQ/fire pit today and the customer would like it tiled inside using brick...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.