Discuss Tile removal from Lamitech in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Been asked to remove a couple of small floors which were recently put onto Lamitech ( wrong tiles and not laid by me I might add ) . There only around 3m² each and I know it's going to be a hammer and bolster job . Just wondered if anyone got a rec/link for a curved/hooked shaped wide bolster for me to attack it with.

Gonna be a bugger to do as the Lamitech will also have come up as it will be knackered lol. Tiles are 30x30 Porcs. Guessing this might do it :80:

Diggy :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile removal from Lamitech in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Following a burst pipe I had Qty 10 bathroom floor tiles 'lift' due to a sodden underfloor that...
Replies
Views
Follow the Sapper
F
S
Hopefully a quick one for ya. When I grouted recently I was obviously not careful enough and...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
T
Afternoon all, Another newbie question here. Got some great advice last time so hoping you...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
M
Hello, We have a 1920's tiled fireplace which at some point as been over-tiled with mosaics. We...
Replies
Views
G
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB