Discuss Tile sourcing **HELP** in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikeyd859

Hi guys

I have a customer and she wants us to run some pipe work under her floor for a new kitchen install. To make it hard for us she wants to keep the existing floor which means relaying tiles. The difficulty is these tiles are 25x25 and I can't seem to find any.
I have attached a picture of them. If anyone knows where I can acquire some that would be grand.

Thanks
Mike
image.jpeg

M

mikeyd859

I spotted this but nothing springs to mind. Can think of a few terracotta effect tile but none in 250x250 and no range with a black version. But i'll keep looking and let you know if anything springs up.

That would be great. I have had a chat with the customer too and she has said that she would be happy with a similar tile if we can't source the exact. It's just the 25x25but that is screwing me up

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile sourcing **HELP** in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking at moving on to the next project in my house which is kitchen area. This...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB