Discuss Tile spacer sizing advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I would usually use a 2mm spacer on walls and a 3mm on floor. B&Q tiles are notorious for being sizey. All I can suggest is to try these sizes and buy some tiling wedges to take out any irregularities of sizes when laying them.... Rubi 5mm Wedge (500) 02950 | Buy Tiling Spacers Online from Pro Tiler Tools - http://www.*******************/tiling-spacers/558/rubi-5mm-wedge-500-02950

Be mindful with your layout too with some DIY shed tiles. They can be badly bowed and means laying brickbond can be a nightmare.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
The builder will be levelling (hopefully!)
Interesting is one word I'm using.....
Given the state of the current bathroom, anything isbgoing to be an improvement! I can but try!!

Get him one of these and make sure he reads the instruction manual ;)
711nuOlITuL._SL1500_.jpg

Reply to Tile spacer sizing advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB