UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tilemaster adhesives & Grout ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

ianflem

Hi,

Usually need to take a 15 mile round trip to Tile Giant or Star for the favoured Mapei or Granfix however A new tile shop has opened just a 5 min drive away..They only stock Tilemaster products at present and the prices quoted were very reasonable.I never used any Tilemaster products before and simply wonderd if they are worth ago or a no no avoid ??

Any info appreciated..

Cheers
Ian.

R

redlee

Hello mate I use tile master stuff now and again and find it to be fine I haven't used there flexi stuff tho. local tile shop stock tile matser but stock granfix flexi floor adhesive instead so that might tell its own story

The place i used to use did that - but only because he made more mark up on the granfix. Have used tilemaster stuff in the past and would gladly use it again, as said there levelflex is good. They've now moved to bigger premises in Leyland.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilemaster adhesives & Grout ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I am planning to get 1000x1000 tiles in my kitchen from the following website. In the quote they...
Replies
Views
Hiya all, I'm a DIY gal on first bathroom. Wondered if you could check out my plans and let me...
Replies
Views
Hi All and thank you in advance. I'm DIY'er with quite good general understanding and capable of...
Replies
Views
We've got as far as stripping out the bathroom in our new (to us) bungalow dug up floor, laid...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.