Discuss Tilemaster thermal boards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

The only thing is Johnny mark will only sell to my local stockist exclusively I have spoken to him a few times and he's a nice helpful fella,as I also use all Tilemaster adhesive and grout level flex ect I would like to buy direct from him but he wants to stay loyal to someone that stocked his product when he first started which is fair enough. I have been looking for thermal boards Johnny for a job coming up about 50m who do you use mate?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilemaster thermal boards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB