Discuss Tilemaster Ultimate problem ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi Neale. I'm wondering if perhaps the bag you have was produced during the summer and therefore has a higher addition of retarder in the mix. Please could you let me have the batch number and i'll ask the Chemists to take a look at the product tomorrow morning.
I'm surprised by this but lets have a look and then we can go from there.
The adhesive will set and once set the properties of the adhesive will be the same as adhesive that sets as it should around 3 hours.
Please do let me know of any small issues like this, its important to keep on top of things like this.

Cheers
Mark

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Hi Neale. I'm wondering if perhaps the bag you have was produced during the summer and therefore has a higher addition of retarder in the mix. Please could you let me have the batch number and i'll ask the Chemists to take a look at the product tomorrow morning.
I'm surprised by this but lets have a look and then we can go from there.
The adhesive will set and once set the properties of the adhesive will be the same as adhesive that sets as it should around 3 hours.
Please do let me know of any small issues like this, its important to keep on top of things like this.

Cheers
Mark

That makes sense! Quick response as well..that's why Tilemaster adhesive is the best
#tiler #manchester

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilemaster Ultimate problem ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Last week I had grouted a bathroom floor of 100x100 porcelain mosaics using Kerakoll...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Recently had a problem with grout having to rake out 3 bathrooms worth today. The grout...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB