Discuss Tilemaster you beauty ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Thanks to mark from Tilemaster for helping me out. Looking forward to trying the range out.:thumbsup:

on a side note, it's refreshing to speak to someone so passionate and knowledgeable about their product. :hurray:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 182
I

Ian

I'm thinking of buying a pallet deal from Mark @ TileMaster as the prices at CTD have been creeping back up & I would rather give my money to a company like TileMaster than one of the big boys..

I've recently purchased a mixed pallet of their products as I too was unimpressed with Webers prices creeping up, and the SPF rapid (Webers), has been taking forever to set just recently which has been costing me so much time. The standard set wall adhesive (I forget it's name, the one that's the same as set +) is a cracking adhesive, even smoother than set +. Oh and the new tanking kits are excellent to use as well.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilemaster you beauty ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have some lovely Mexican terracotta tiles (glazed on one side only) which are meant...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
I had a new porcelain patio installed several months ago, and we have been struggling ever since...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Eddy, my forum nickname is Dobalganero. I am looking for advice here. I hope I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB