Discuss Tiler in Manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

topfalade

Howdy Guys

Its been a long time since my last post, Diy has been on the back burner.

This weekend I'm starting on my kitchen floor and I know its going to be a nightmare.

Basically Lino has been put straight onto concrete and its very uneven concrete at that. I want to tile it but Its too uneven, are there any products that could help me smooth it out a bit (Some kind of pre tile cement perhaps)

As a back up plan I spoke to a guy from work who recommended these guys There based near me and a few people have said they have a good range of tiles, but best of all good contacts with local tilers.

What is everyone's opinion ? + Can anyone recommend a tiler in the Manchester Cheadle area ?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler in Manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Good day all. My daughter has asked me to tile a cooker splashback in her kitchen. They've...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tiler in Manchester
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.