Discuss Tiler needed for bathroom in Oldham, Manchester. More jobs after. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aduk

Hi
I own a building company and i need a good tiler to take on some of my tiling jobs.
I have a job on in Oldham which can be looked at right away and needs doing asap. This will lead onto further work of which I already have another 3+ jobs that need doing.

You will be doing the work directly for me / my company and not dealing with the end customer.

First job is a bathroom.
30m2 total of wall and floor tiles.
Tiles are polished porcelain 600x300.
All 1st fix pipework is in place, walls are all newly boarded, shower is already tanked, floor has been leveled and overboarded with 25mm WBP ply.

The job is to tile the walls/floors and grout.
Price for tiling only.

2nd job will be:
1. level large floor in kitchen (m2 to be confirmed).
2. level entrance hall and downstairs landing floor if needed.
2. tile entrance hall, downstairs landing, downstairs toilet and kitchen all in either large travertine tiles or large polished porcelain.

please provide contact details, quotes, references, examples of previous work etc etc via private message.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tiler needed for bathroom in Oldham, Manchester. More jobs after. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm doing a second floor condo kitchen, 6' by 9' of tile area. The surface is gypsumite...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
T
Have a bathroom installation in process. Has become clear that the company is not good at...
Replies
Views
thomashenry
T
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB