Discuss Tiler needed in wakefield/leeds area! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

parkesy_plumb

Hello from a newbie! (came from plumbers forums)

Im looking to team up with a tiler in the wakefield/leeds area. I normally do my own tiling but im too slow and have too much work on. I have a 15sq bathroom walls only labour only job starting this week so looking for someone to get cracked on with me. Plenty of work coming up this summer already booked in.

thanks guys hope you can help

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler needed in wakefield/leeds area! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Trying to Get bathroom re tiled, had conflicting advice from a few tilers, I’m a total novice...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB