UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tiler required for small floor tiling job in Birmingham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mjc

Hello, I am looking for someone to tile the floor of my kitchen in Balsall Heath/Moseley are of Birmingham. I have bought the tiles (330mm x 330mm), adhesive, crosses and grout.I have attached a picture of the kitchen, the area to tile is about 5m2. Could you please send me a quote for this job and how long it would take 1) without grouting and 2) with grouting. I would like the job to be done on 5th, 6th or 7th Jan please, if possible. Low budget.

M

mjc

kitchen.jpg

Hi here is a picture of the kitchen, hopefully this upload will work. I have unibond rapid set cermaic tile powder adhesive and some ready mixed grout. Thanks for your reply.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler required for small floor tiling job in Birmingham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi all; We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra...
Replies
Views
Muhammad fiaz
M
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views
S
Ok so just putting this out there for a mate of mine to see if anyone would like to take on...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tiler required for small floor tiling job in Birmingham
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.