UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tiler required, must be able to travel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stephen hawking

I'm working at Cern on the Higgs Boson project (you may have heard of it) and have just proved that the higgs particle exists after nearly 50yrs. The smallest partical ever found

We now are looking at the possibility of an even smaller particle and also dark matter or anti matter.

Now we are looking for a couple of Tilers to volunteer to be accelerated around The Large Hadron Collider in opposite directions and smashed in to each other at just less than the speed of light at an energy of 574 TeV (92.0 µJ) per nucleus (2.76 TeV per nucleon-pair)

We will pay for your flights to Geneva, one way obviously.

D

DHTiling

I'm working at Cern on the Higgs Boson project (you may have heard of it) and have just proved that the higgs particle exists after nearly 50yrs. The smallest partical ever found

We now are looking at the possibility of an even smaller particle and also dark matter or anti matter.

Now we are looking for a couple of Tilers to volunteer to be accelerated around The Large Hadron Collider in opposite directions and smashed in to each other at just less than the speed of light at an energy of 574 TeV (92.0 µJ) per nucleus (2.76 TeV per nucleon-pair)

We will pay for your flights to Geneva, one way obviously.

So you could not post this under you other account ecowarm :)

Duplicate accounts is not allowed.. bloody plumbers hey .:)

Reply to Tiler required, must be able to travel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi all, I require a couple or 3 tilers to assist myself on up coming projects, first one being...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
A
We require experienced tilers for large site in Leicester. There is approx. 3,500m2 of wall and...
Replies
Views
Aldo1965
A
B
Tiler / Tiling in Sandwich, East Kent, CT13 0NQ Delphi Ceramic Ltd – Sandwich, Kent We...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
R
Hello, I own a building company based in Horley in Surrey. We are currently looking for a...
Replies
Views
M
Sorry if its in the wrong Area ! sadly, after 6 months my apprentice tiler hasn't worked out...
Replies
Views
prceramics
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.