Discuss tiler training in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Not heard much about tesop but know of 'em. I'm surprised we don't have much feedback about them already to be honest as they've been around for a bit. Might be worth considering a firm with plenty of good feedback. And even then go visit them and whatnot.

Northwest, not sure, north east, NETT.

Midlands, ChaseTilingAdademy or ConstructionSkills College Limited.

South would be Able Skills or Alpine Tiling that we recommend.

Though our after-course feedback is here: Tiling Courses Feedback
And general pre-course discussion is here: Tiling Courses

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wayneyboy

Hi All

Just a quick update i havent been on here for a while.

Well since the last time ive been on ive completed my Plumbing and my Plastering courses with NETT, can't fault this company no matter how hard i could try. I must say anyone looking to gain the skills its well worth the travel, they can even arrange accomodation locally for you.

Anyway don't take my word for it, here is some references from my customers

"In todays society it is rare to find people who give so generously of their time and expertise beyond im sure even the brief. Wayne at Vortex Home Enhancements is one of these rare people. I have no hestiation in recommending Wayne as somone of significant ability and competance, who also displays a genuine desire to make a palpable difference. He has from the outset been reliable, helpful and more importantly great value when you consider the high quality of his work. So much so that he is already booked in for the bathroom once we are at that stage.

Our kitchen will now never look the same again... thank you so much for your efforts."

Anyway this is no coincidence, the training works!

Well done NETT

HIGHLY recommended

and another one

"Extremely impressed and happy with the overall result of the room. What started off as what we thought originally as a small job ended up being a Massive one. All the walls ended up needing skimmed and sorted etc and Wayne did a fantasitc job.
Would highly recommend this person"

Reply to tiler training in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
bbull1234
B
Hi, I have a very small area (1m.sq) on an exterior doorway entrance wall to tile. I would...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tiler training
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.