Discuss Tiler wanted - Teeside in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

woodbutcher32

Hi, I've been asked to recommend a tiler for my boss in the Nunthorpe area, It's to tile a couple of bathrooms in a new build house. Please only reply If you're very experienced and turn out good quality work, sorry If this sounds rude but I'm a joiner by trade and I know how the trade works with lads just out of their time/diluties etc!
I wouldn't let half of the lads that work for me anywhere near my house!

Cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler wanted - Teeside in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
Due to a set of unforeseen circumstances in my life i'm having to completely reassess my...
Replies
Views
Hi All First post long storey short had arranged for someone to re model my bathroom on the...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB