Discuss tilers forum to the rescue in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

merit

TF
called to price a job yesterday,customer already been sold natural stone from supplier,
walls are plaster board with skim finish, told custmer restrictions on weight of tiles and background prep, so they decided to go back to shop for refund/change of tile,
customer told, and ill quote, we sell thousands of metres of these and its the first time
a tiler has refused to install them,he must be frightened cause these are quality stone,:yikes:
customer phones me and asks where i got info from,directed her to tilers forum,just got a reply to say thanks for the direction ,all the info collated, back to shop armed with info
lo and behold refund, :thumbsup:great news that this forum puts out quality info that backed me up with what id told em, then my thoughts turned to the thousands of metres sold ?

Reply to tilers forum to the rescue in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Tile Fix Direct is a one-stop-shop for tiling and wet room essentials including decoupling...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Big thanks to The Wetroom Store for sponsoring the forum and keeping it free to use for all the...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
    • Informative
Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
A williams
A
Rate a tilers projects forum category would be cool? So you'd start a thread and show the jobs...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tilers forum to the rescue
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.