Discuss Tilers Hoover in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
My Henry is 21 this year, got a bit of gaffa tape on his snout but, by God he can still suck :tearsofjoy:

Mine the same,got to be 20 years. Even with grey gaffa tape. Sucks great just change the bag regular. Mine was used in 150 seater restaurant for 15 years that was fully carpeted and used every day before I got it! Think it will out last me.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
Ya. Fully serviced. I did it myself.....
tmp_9158-20160701_053751-451510325.jpg

I know it's history as I ran the job fo 16 years.. Hardly ever had a bag in in its catering career! lol.

I

Ian

Don't get a lot of use then Bri:)
Hey, I'm not an electrician! I tidy up after myself :)
Mine the same,got to be 20 years. Even with grey gaffa tape. Sucks great just change the bag regular. Mine was used in 150 seater restaurant for 15 years that was fully carpeted and used every day before I got it! Think it will out last me.

I stopped putting a bag in mine years ago, doesn't seem to have done it any harm.

Reply to Tilers Hoover in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB