UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tilers on Facebook in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Turkish tiler

Me and Gus ( bubblecraft) establish facebook page called stolen trade tools UK, could you guys like page and share page please and invite you friend to like page please.<br />
more page like we get more effective we can be against evil thives. There is always someone knows someone<br />
thanks in advance<br />
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stolen-Trade-Tools-UK/933041873386468

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers on Facebook in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views
R
Evening All, I wonder if you can help me.. I'm trying to contact as many tilers as possible in...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
    • Informative
Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
A williams
A
tilersforums.com has just today created a directory of wall and floor tilers in the UK. We're...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.