Discuss tilers realistic earnings in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

is that £250 going to cover your bills,food,van,running of van,public liability,tools(you will need to invest in loads in your first years especially)work clothes,tidy clothes etc ? unless your missus has a good job,if so forget everything i mentioned ..:smilewinkgrin:

Tidy clothes lol, I gave up on that last year. - trying to give out the right image with all the snickers gear, I now wear joggies and tshirt, perfect for agility in the most common tiling battleground - the bathroom

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
It's more about earnings rather than the prices of of a particular job Dave. If members want to disclose how much they earn a week that's up to them, I'd rather not say what I earn, so haven't.

Not now that IR will be snooping about!!! :lol:

By the way Bri, how's the Swiss bank account and Villa in the Bahamas?

Reply to tilers realistic earnings in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all, I havent been in the business of tiling long. With that being said as someone...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
To tiling contractors that hire tilers, where do you advertise to find tilers to fill the rolls...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi all, So glad to have stumbled across this website. I completed a Tiling course last year and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB