UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
As we're going through the process of swapping CTD for Tile Giant we've put this on hold. Though it will still go ahead as soon as possible. We just don't want to do things half-hearted. :)

We're collating a list of the tilers we know are A1, and we'll be tackling the busier/bigger cities first.

If you're just sticking your name down for the sake of it then your name wont go on the short list so to speak. You need to get yourself known a bit on here, and then we'll consider those who have replied to this thread. If you can upload photo's of your work and generally help with advice to show how you do it, then it helps a little. But we'll need to get to know you offline once we start the ball rolling.

If you've recently completed a tiling courses, you'll need to gain a couple of years experience before you can be considered.

Hope this helps. Please do stick your name down if you think you're right for the job. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Don't mind me while I bump some old but popular threads to see if the topic is still active in some way. Wondering if either the original idea or original issue still exists. I've done this with quite a few threads, so don't be offended if this is just jargon these days and not applicable. But I thought there might be a small chance a small percentage of the small number of threads might just be slightly applicable and the thread could get a new lease of life.

Reply to this if you've read a bit and have something to say. :)

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Just a quickie to thank Nicobond for supporting the forum and keeping it free for you guys...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.