Discuss Tilersforums.co.uk in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

TS21

TF
Teesside
I've not visited this site for a while and in all honestly I won't be back for a long time either.
The problem?
It's practically unusable,with all the ads and pop ups it's a mish mash of useless information,or so it seems. Come on whoever's in charge,sort this nonsense out. How many times am I going to have to reject the pop up on the bottom of my screen?! You cancel it and it thems wants to know why etc. I suggest you try using the site yourself and navigate your way through it then you'll understand.
Dave

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
You might want to do a virus check on your computer.

I can honestly say there are no annoying pop ups on this site. There is the odd pop up on mobile. I would definitely recommend a malware check on your system. See.........this site has probably helped you with your computer as well as your tiling needs!

S

Stef

This is what I see all the time at the bottom of my screen, no hassle at all.

image.png

M

MW Smith Ceramics

N
I have never had a pop up on here, there is a constant add at the bottom of the screen but it's not a problem as it doesn't effect the actual browsing

I've not visited this site for a while and in all honestly I won't be back for a long time either.
The problem?
It's practically unusable,with all the ads and pop ups it's a mish mash of useless information,or so it seems. Come on whoever's in charge,sort this nonsense out. How many times am I going to have to reject the pop up on the bottom of my screen?! You cancel it and it thems wants to know why etc. I suggest you try using the site yourself and navigate your way through it then you'll understand.
Dave
Never had one pop up on this site since I've become a member......a fantastic site for expert tiling advice and simple to use

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm currently playing around with ad settings. If you're the type of person that never clicks on an ad, like me, then having the ad shown to you decreases the income.

If you've contributed a few posts to the site you get very few ads.

And that pop-up at the bottom on mobile devices I'll set to not be shown to those who have 10+ posts before the end of the day.

It annoys me too, but certainly doesn't impact browsing quality.

Free websites need income. It isn't a small website this.

I

Italy

I'm currently playing around with ad settings. If you're the type of person that never clicks on an ad, like me, then having the ad shown to you decreases the income.

If you've contributed a few posts to the site you get very few ads.

And that pop-up at the bottom on mobile devices I'll set to not be shown to those who have 10+ posts before the end of the day.

It annoys me too, but certainly doesn't impact browsing quality.

Free websites need income. It isn't a small website this.
doing pay for rights entrance to members ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilersforums.co.uk in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm going to set something up tomorrow so that we can host all your videos, no matter how big or...
Replies
Views
Big thanks to The Wetroom Store for sponsoring the forum and keeping it free to use for all the...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
    • Informative
Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
A williams
A
Rate a tilers projects forum category would be cool? So you'd start a thread and show the jobs...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB