UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tiles required in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Leigh_Shrimper

Hi, due to wall mounted WC leaking my plumber had to remove some tiles. Sadly Homebase have discontinued them. Can anyone help, I need 4 Alba Gloss White tiles code 668429 size 198 x 248 cm. No problem buying whole box.

Hi Mary. I have 10 boxes of these tiles. Im just completing my bathroom. I will let you know if I have some left over. Please let me know if you still require them.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiles required in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi everyone, does anyone know where I can get some Alba Gloss White Strips (border tiles) from...
Replies
Views
M
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
W
Can any one please help. I need some more tiles but B&Q have discontinued them. They are called...
Replies
Views
willamHughF
W
N
Hi. I'm looking for one or even two boxes of calacatta grey wall and floor tiles in the original...
Replies
Views
NickyP
N
R
I'm for up to 15 boxes of discontinued B&Q Glacier Ivory tiles YT 6002 600 x 600 tiles - Code...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.