UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss TilesFITTED.co.uk Looking for area tilers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tilesfitted

Hi guys,

We are looking for dedicated sub-contractors in the South-east, South-west, Midlands, North-west, North-east of England also in Scotland.
All materials and supplies will 90% of the time be already delivered to site. Jobs may need minor 2nd fix work i.e. doors trimmed, plinths trimmed and floors plyed.

If you are interested please email us on [email protected], please include references, a brief description about yourself and your work history/experience. Also any photographs of your work.

Kind Regards,

Lee Gillett.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TilesFITTED.co.uk Looking for area tilers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, Can anybody please advise an approximate day rate that a tiler would charge in South...
Replies
Views
R
Evening All, I wonder if you can help me.. I'm trying to contact as many tilers as possible in...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
N
Hello guys, I'm 35 and looking to re-train as a Tiler. I've done a few small jobs for friends...
Replies
Views
B
Hi , looking for someone self employed who can work with me sometimes in south London. Will...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
D
If you are "up north" in Harrogate or around then why not swing by the Tiling Show. Its the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
TilesFITTED.co.uk Looking for area tilers.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.