Discuss TILEUTION - Now Officially Forum Sponsors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm pleased to announce that we have a new forum sponsor.

TILEUTION

Which is a tile adhesive applicator that works with most adhesive types (both cement-based and dispersion).

Checkout their website, there are some video's on there. And if you click the contact link and send them an email they'll send you a free DVD.

Homepage - for more info!

Please do go and visit the website even if you have before as it was updated just last week. :thumbsup:

They're providing the forum members with a further discount. I say further because they're doing an offer on at the moment anyway, so you'd get a bit more off that price.

And please add Tileution as a friend on the forum to make them feel welcome. View Profile: Tileution - tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
And a leaflet for you to checkout.
tileutionleaflet.jpg

D

Deleted member 1779

Well hello and welcome (from one sponsor to another...) I did see the ad in tile magazine this month (we advertise in print too).

I hope membership of the forum increases exposure to your product. We have certainly enjoyed the support from the members of this forum (by sales!) and in turn they are kind enough to express their opinions about our product and to pass on their support online and by word of mouth. I hope you enjoy the same results.

Richard.

D

Deleted member 1779

Hi yes one of the key benefits we found by involving members of this forum in our product is that their feedback comments actually shaped the development from early concept to a retail brand. We asked the users... What do you want from a product. We have taken a LOT of photos and videos over 4 years and posted them up on the forum in response to questions raised. I hope the same format works for you. In the end with so many tilers using this forum its a matter of time before new products become accepted as mainstream. I wonder if Andy from Cornertape has similar views? Perhaps you will be at some of the exhibitions we attend? (We go to 15 shows a year) But anyway for now we look on with interest..... !

Reply to TILEUTION - Now Officially Forum Sponsors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
I am sure you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum @Bulk Workwear ...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
TILEUTION - Now Officially Forum Sponsors
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.