Discuss TILEUTION - Now Officially Forum Sponsors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tileution

Hi ,

yes that is very interesting to read your comments, one thing I have learn't from talking to and dealing with different types of people and tilers is that some people embrace the technology and can see the benefits and others are not so keen to understand it, so we hope to help those that don't understand how the technology can help them and give them what they want in terms of ease of use and making money. I myself have spent hours talking with some of the most senior technical advisors at most of the main adhesive manufacturing companies and pro tilers and it is clear that the products can definitly give the tiler what they want with all the benefits. We have found that the lesser skilled and knowledgable tilers have been quick to comment on the negative side of the benefits without even knowing what the product is!! whereas the Professional guys easily undertsand it especially once they've seen the video clips! man against machine . Like you we are happy to adjust things on the products to give the tiler what they want and we welcome any questions .

I'm not saying that a tiler who has the odd shower to do is going to bother using a Tileution but if he has 3 or 4 to do in one day and time is of the essence then he might want to look at one of our products,

We will be attending some shows in the new year , not sure what ones yet , any good suggestions welcome and glad to hear that you have made serious progress with your business - well done

rgds
Stuart

Reply to TILEUTION - Now Officially Forum Sponsors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
I am sure you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum @Bulk Workwear ...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
TILEUTION - Now Officially Forum Sponsors
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.