Discuss Tiling a bathroom floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

My partner is going to tile my bathroom floor but said we can't use the toilet etc for 12-24 hours as the tiles can not be walked on
Is this true when tiling a floor or is there anyway round it?

oldest trick in the book! Partners are always tiling stuff then pretending it can't be walked on. Honestly, we get get get 2 or 3 of these per week!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling a bathroom floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB