Discuss Tiling a Kitchen floor. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Had a lady call me up in a right panic. She had just had a new kitchen fitted in a property she had just moved into, and when they removed old kitchen & fitted new kitchen she was left with a floor like this. Hurst Green Bathroom 002.jpg Hurst Green Bathroom 003.jpg Hurst Green Bathroom 004.jpg Hurst Green Bathroom 005.jpg Hurst Green Bathroom 006.jpg I managed to find some of the same tiles and left her with a floor like this. And a very happy customer. This is why you should tile a floor then fit the units. Floor repairs-Twells 038.jpg Floor repairs-Twells 039.jpg Floor repairs-Twells 040.jpg Floor repairs-Twells 041.jpg Floor repairs-Twells 042.jpg Floor repairs-Twells 043.jpg Floor repairs-Twells 045.jpg That is the colour of the grout. The old grout needs cleaning.

Attachments

• Floor repairs-Twells 044.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 86
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling a Kitchen floor. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB