Discuss Tiling an ensuite floor with old adhesive in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Use one of these to get it up..
IMG_20171203_143101.png

T

Time's Ran Out

As @callatiler - there is thin plywood nailed to those varnished floorboards.
Take it all up and relay new substrate.
There is a possible sign of woodworm in those exposed boards as well.
I know you had issues on your last bathroom and this forum is here to get advice, but, I am concerned not just for you but the customers that you are hopefully going to get paid off this time and the quality of work your level of experience can provide.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling an ensuite floor with old adhesive in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I removed some old tiles from the shower and wanted to know if it's possible to tile...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB