Discuss Tiling around arcs and curves in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

images
Three centered arch

D

Dave Ramsden

Went back this morning, made on Voissois as a template and replicated it 9 times. Laid them all aout around the planter and they run in fine!!

Theres about 9 of these planters and they all measure the same so I marked up a load of tiles and ran them through the dewalt (two at a time, 20mm thick each). I had all the tiles perfectly sut inside 20 mins.

Massive thanks to all who helped on this one!!

Reply to Tiling around arcs and curves in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi - we would very much appreciate some advice. In October 2020 we had a sole trader come in to...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tiling around arcs and curves
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.