UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tiling Courses on eBay? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
For those of you that didn't know already. You can buy a tiling, plumbing or plastering course..... on eBay! How mad is that?

[DLMURL="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-Day-Intensive-Tiling-Course_W0QQitemZ250096889438QQcategoryZ121874QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]eBay.co.uk: 5 Day Intensive Tiling Course (item 250096889438 end time 28-Mar-07 16:02:29 BST)[/DLMURL]

I've posted this in here as for some reason it doesn't feel right for the tiling courses area. Plus, the 'item' is ending soon.

View attachment 66403

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling Courses on eBay? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Tiling Courses – Learn To Tile 2 Day Tiling Course An introduction to ceramic tiling and...
Replies
Views
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
G
Hi all Just returned from my 9 day ready to tile course at NETT and would just like to say a...
Replies
Views
Dale44
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.