Discuss Tiling courses in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

When you do your research into the tiling course, have a look at the wider picture especially the time it will take to provide an income that you will require to support your overheads.
Compile your business plan from 1-12 months and see if you can support yourself during an initial training period and where you intend to be in 1 years time.
Find out how much building work is being undertaken in Northern Ireland now and is being planned, is the domestic house sales market strong or is there lots of refurbishment taking place.
Do you intend to stay in that country after this time and will you have qualifications to work in this trade abroad.
Good luck and enjoy - this is the best trade around.

Reply to Tiling courses in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tiling courses
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.